Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lumber has arrived

Winter and I stopped by the house on our way home today to see if anything had changed. They told us they planned on starting the framing on Monday so we thought maybe they would have delivered some supplies. Sure enough they dropped off a bunch of stuff. A nice large job box, a fork lift, and some lumber.

Winter having some fun in the fork lift.
Some of the lumber for the house. One item that we did upgrade was the sub-floor material. We went with AdvanTech sub-floor to help with deflection and noise. I am hoping that I can see and hear a difference once installed.
On a side note the concrete floors look great. Weather is great with it being in the mid to high 70's. I would have hoped for a few days of rain to help water cure the concrete but with the lower temperatures I am still happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment