Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Walk Through

Today was our main walk through with our superintendent and the warranty company. Let's just say at some point I could tell I was getting on there nerves with how picky I was being. We ended up with 5.5 sheets of fixes. Just to be clear, not one fix was a major item. Most of the fixes ranged from paint touch ups to just miscellaneous cleaning. Nies Homes has done a GREAT job and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to build a new home.
While we were doing our walk through our fencing contractor came out to start setting posts. They were able to set all the posts in one day. They plan on setting the panels either Friday or Saturday. While we are waiting for the panels the landscape contractor is going to start. They are going to need every dry day they can get before the 15th.
In the next couple of days I should have some more pictures of the outside of the home. I am going to wait until the patio is 100% complete before I post anymore pictures of it.

Here you can see all the fence posts are in.

No comments:

Post a Comment